Saturday, December 3, 2011

A quote of the Amana Amc5143Aaw Countertop Microwave Oven

I recently tried out the Amana Amc5143Aaw countertop microwave oven for one week. I did this so that I could supply a detailed review to anyone inspecting purchasing this model. I put away my usual microwave oven for the duration of the review duration so that I could get a clear photo of how this unit performs with regular daily usage. Here is my review.

This Amana Amc5143Aaw countertop microwave oven will cost you about 0 together with the shipping, making it a mid-range model as far as price is concerned. Expectations should be formed accordingly. I removed my new appliance from the box and examined it. It has a clean and uncomplicated white end with a digital operate pad. There is one great highlight on this model that I have not seen on any other microwave oven: adjustable sound. Finally a constructor realized that there is no one excellent sound level. Man who likes to hear the chime from an additional one room will verily want a louder alarm than Man making a midnight snack while the rest of the family is sleeping nearby. Amana recognizes this and leaves the sound level up to you. I love that! This unit is fairly large; it boasts 1.4 cubic feet of interior space. It is also well-powered, advent with 1100 watts of power. This is a countertop model but Amana does offer a trim kit (at an extra cost) to convert it to a built-in.

Amana Refrigerators

This Amana microwave oven is equipped with a turntable and moisture sensors, two things I feel are very prominent in any microwave oven. The turntable spins your food around while it heats to ensure even cooking and minimize hot spots. I did find the cooking to be very even, so clearly the turntable is doing its job. The moisture sensors allow it to know when your food is done. There are settings that rely entirely on the sensors for cooking rather than a pre-set time. Those settings comprise popcorn, reheating, vegetables, pizza, and baked potatoes. The sensors allow the moisture to be measured so that the microwave oven knows verily when the food is done. I found the sensors to work quite well throughout the review period. The items were perfectly cooked when the unit deemed them to be done. I was especially impressed with the popcorn setting. When I made popcorn there were very few unpopped kernels and no burnt ones, which is not commonly the case with many microwave ovens.

Overall, I believe this is a good model and verily worth consideration. The customizable sound settings make this microwave oven unique. The controls are very intuitive and easy to use. The door closes well and there is an full, solid and sturdy feel to this appliance. It does everything you need a microwave oven to do and it does it well. Check out Microwave Oven Reviews for more facts on this model and many more. You will find thousands of reviews as well as a handy buying guide to help you along the way.

A quote of the Amana Amc5143Aaw Countertop Microwave Oven

french door refrigerator stainless steel

No comments:

Post a Comment